when the bell rings after every class i snap my fingers and my group of bitches follow me and we cat walk through the halls in slow mo
- cut yourself
- starved yourself
- suffered from depression
- thought about killing yourself
- drank or done drugs to numb the pain
I want to know that I’m not alone in this hell I’m living. I need to know that I’m not alone.
- Alex Gaskarth's Lyrics: Sing me to sleep I'll see you in my dreams, waiting to say I miss you, I'm so sorry.
- Alex Gaskarth In Interviews: We don't offer you any solutions necessarily, but we definitely offer you a minute to escape.
- Alex Gaskarth's Therapy Speeches: This goes out to anyone who feels alone, this goes out to anyone who feels they need help. Remember to always be who you are, you are the fucking shit. No one can change that. Don’t let them.
- Alex Gaskarth Normally On Stage: BOOBS, I GOT LAID LAST NIGHT. WHO CAME TO PARTY? HANDJOBS. LET'S GET HIM LAID TONIGHT PEOPLE. OH SHIT. IF I MET YOU IN A DARK ALLEY I MIGHT MAKE OUT WITH YOU ACCIDENTALLY BUT HEY. WHY ARE YOU BEING SO AWKWARD?